On Thursday, June 6, 2019, the Canton of Whyt Whey held a meeting of its officers to consider the new provincial bylaws recently approved by the officers of its parent group, the Crown Province of Østgarðr.
A quorum of four of the canton’s six rostered officers was present, and one additional officer submitted their vote by written proxy.
The officers unanimously voted to approve the ratification of the new provincial bylaws.
Present and voting to approve:
• Mistress Vika Grigina z Prahy, Seneschal and Webminister
• Lord Ibrahim al•Rashid, Exchequer
• Lady Godiva de la Mer, Minister of Arts & Sciences
• Bóaire Mathghamhain Ua Ruadháin, Youth Marshal
Absent and voting by written proxy to approve:
• Lady Angelica di Nova Lipa, Chatelaine
Absent and not voting:
• Lord Erich Guter Muth, Herald